Tessa turned 5 months while we were in Washington. Because of this, I did not get any pictures of her with her heart bear. But I did remember to bring her 5 month onsie with us.
She is about 15 lbs
Check out those teeth!
I love her smile! And her eyelashes are getting so long and dark that they are showing up in pictures now.
She looks like a little baby model in this picture. I love it!
Her hair is getting longer and she can wear pigtails now without looking too ridiculous!
On August 10th she was practicing sitting up on her own. As of August 15th, she is basically a pro.
On August 12th she pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time.
This milestone also marks her last night in the bassinet of the pack n' play. We tried having her sleep in her crib in her own room last night (August 16th) but it did NOT go well. She was fussy all night. We will try again tonight. Hopefully it gets better.










No comments:
Post a Comment