These pictures are not in the correct order but really it doesn't matter. Basically we love our family and love spending time with them.
Out on the deck eating otter pops.
L to R: Bella, Bennett, Audrey, Kimberly, Lily, and Cooper
Jonathan playing with Cooper
Joe playing with Bennett
Jonathan chasing the boys around the deck.
Vicki's swimming pool
The boys loved Vicki's chicken coop. If they went missing outside, they were almost guaranteed to be found trying to shove grass through the wire to feed the chickens.
Bennett
Lily and Bennett
Jonathan, Bennett and Lily
Kimberly, Lily, Cooper, and Bennett
The triplets. These three were born within a month of each other. Bella, Audrey, and Kimberly
Cooper and Bennett relaxing on the swing set.
Bennett and Cooper eating at their table
Lily with fresh corn on the cob
Tessa loved all the attention
Cooper spending time with Tessa on the floor.
The little girls put this lovely mustache on Tessa
L to R: Cooper, Declan, Tessa, Katie, Dan, Lily, and Vicki
Jenny and Delcan
The taco bar spread for Joe's birthday party
Joe let Cooper help blow out his birthday candles.
Susan was brave and took all 6 of these guys with her on errands and to the park so that I could relax and run errands with Tessa and Vicki.
Cooper playing with the Little Mermaid Salon in Vicki's garage.
Tessa trying to crawl toward the balloons. She loved all the textures at Vicki's house.
The boys playing on the tablet
I woke up one morning to this scene. It made me laugh that Lola (the dog) ended up on the pillow and Lily ended up flipped completely around.
Check out the size of that leaf! Bennett (blue) and Cooper (red) were fascinated by it. They also loved to rip off the flowers on Vicki's deck plants. I was constantly telling them to stop.
One day the little girls made "water babies" (water balloons with faces drawn on them). They were taking care of them and loving them. They decided to give their babies a nap while they went swimming in the pool. Next thing I hear was "No! Not the babies!" I look outside and find my boys throwing the balloons as hard as they can onto the ground. There were a few casualties before I could stop them. Luckily the girls were not that upset about the whole incident. I couldn't help but laugh. And take pictures, of course.
Jaiden was so kind in letting us stay in her room for the trip. She slept at her grammy's house.
I woke up one morning with Bennett missing. I was a little panicky because he has walked outside by himself before without me knowing. I hurried downstairs and found him snuggled up with Susan and Audrey. It was so sweet.
Cute Tessa playing with her bear.
Cooper talking on the "phone" (calculator clip he found in Susan's car) early one morning. He had a lot of important phone calls on his phone while we were there.
Cooper
Cooper (green) and Bennett (blue) playing with Audrey and Bella
Jim and Janell are remodeling/expanding their house.
Checking out the wood-burning stove
I just love Tessa's blue eyes. I really hope they stay blue!
Outside Jim's house
L to R: Jim, Cooper, Bennett's bum, Dan, Katie, Vicki, Tessa, and Janell
The merry-go-round that my grandpa built. I have many fun childhood memories on this. I had to get a picture of the next generation playing on it.










































No comments:
Post a Comment