Friday, June 24, 2016

Webre Family Reunion: Day Two

Breakfast in the morning on Day 2

Enjoying the cooler morning air while eating breakfast.

Playing spike ball

After everyone was ready for the day we headed off to the Curiosity Museum to have some fun.

Jenny with precious Clara

My boys are very familiar with the maze in the jungle playground. Bennett climbing through the nets to get to....

...This slide!

Smashing frogs or something with Vera and Ayla.

Tessa snuggling with her daddy.

The adorable DeLong family!

Cooper

Bennett

Tessa

Cooper on the zipline

Hunter helping Bennett bring it back

Tessa was starting to wilt from the heat so she hung out with grandpa for a little bit.

I thought it was cute how casually Cooper was sitting while we were making plans for lunch.

Everyone grabbed their own lunch and we met up at a park in Provo to eat.


Tessa was getting REALLY tired after missing her naps for the day. I caught her snuggling up with a blanket but she noticed me looking at her and pretended she was just playing peek-a-boo.

Cooper wanted to play on the playground so I walked over with him. But after being there for five minutes I was dying from the heat. It was SO. HOT. I convinced him to get back in the shade.

More spike ball. I love this action shot of Jason.

Grandpa fell asleep on the grass and Vera was cracking me up. She asked me to take her to the swings but like I mentioned earlier, it was too hot. So then she turned to the next nearest adult: sleeping grandpa. She approached him cautiously and wasn't sure how to get his attention so she just stared at him for a while. Finally she decided to take is hat off his eyes. That woke him up. Haha. He ended up taking her over to the splash pad.

I was able to convince my kids to head to the splash pad as well. Even though the boys are not big fans of water. 
Bennett stepping on a fountain.

Tessa trying to catch the water.

Cooper being brave and running through the water.

Tessa kept trying to drink the water and then the water would move up and hit her in the face instead. It was hilarious because she didn't seem to care one bit.

Drying off to head out.

Tessa and Vera

Ayla

The long day completely wiped out the boys.

We headed back to our place for dinner and s'mores.

Tessa thinks she can ride the trike because the big kids do.

Evan got the idea to tie a rope to a trike and pull his girls around. It was cute. Also, please notice Brielle in this picture. I love that Jill's kids are so used to the camera that anytime one is pointed in their direction they are all smiles.

Bennett showing off the clubs for birdie golf.

Tessa walking her doll.

Apparently her baby needed some extra comfort. She took her out of the stroller and started walking around like this.

Here is the camp set up in our backyard.


After dinner the adults played games

...while the kids (and Chris) watched a movie.

When it got dark Grandma pulled out the glow sticks.

And Jason got the fire started for s'mores.

The boys each wanted one "hot marshmallow" and then they were content with plain marshmallows.

It was a great family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment