I am SO loving the warm weather we have been having. So have the kids.
Bennett playing with the bubbles.
Bennett helping Jason mow the lawn.
Cooper really wanted a water ballon just so he could walk around with it. He did eventually break it by throwing it at a bubble (trying to pop the bubble).
The boys don't like to run through the center of the sprinkler by themselves. They don't like the water spraying them. But I can get them to be brave if I run with them.
Cooper is trying to catch the water with his tongue.
Tessa loves to be just like her brothers. So when it comes to brushing her teeth she insists that she climbs up on the stool and "spit" even though her toothpaste is safe to swallow.
We have our very own Goldilocks. If anyone leaves a plate with food on it, she will climb up into their chair and help herself.
I have finally been feeling a little crafty again lately so I decided to make a summer wreath for our door.
And because I had extra fabric, I thought I would make slipcovers for our throw pillows. (Ignore the nasty couch. We have three young children)
Tessa walked all over the yard with this bucket
The boys enjoying the slide
The boys catching roly poly bugs
Bennett showing off his catch
....and this is where they all ended up.
Cutie waiting to come inside
Tessa is still very much a blanket and binkie girl. She hit the jackpot and found BOTH of her binkies this morning!
Tessa climbed up into her glider to read herself a book.
The boys have enjoyed playing with their hangers lately.
Bennett playing in the sandbox
Cooper filling his bucket
My happy boys
Bennett looks so cute in these super big glasses
Cooper made a spaceship all by himself. I thought he did a great job at making it look cool.
"Mom! Which hand is the dinosaur in?" I love when the boys play this game with an object that cannot be concealed completely in their hands. It's my favorite. Bennett is pictured.
Cooper made his bed all by himself.
I just loved the color of the leaves.
We went to a neighbor's house to pick up some jeans for a quilt I am making and she offered the kids some cookies. The boys are not big cookie fans so they didn't eat theirs. But Tessa stuck one in her mouth and just let it dissolve. She didn't bite it or chew or anything. Just held it in there until the whole thing was gone.
I had gotten all three kids out of the bathtub at the same time one night and Tessa wouldn't sit still long enough for me to put a diaper on her. I was worried that she would have an accident while I was getting the boys dressed so I put her on the toilet just in case. She LOVED it! In fact, she fussed when I took her off to get her dressed. Hopefully this means potty-training should be easier this time around...
Tessa usually picks out the boys' jammies after bath time.
Just a typical morning at our house. When the boys wake up they crawl into bed with me and sometimes just fall back asleep.
When they wake up for a second time they are ready to watch a show while I get ready for the day.
Tessa changing her baby's diaper.
At the end of June it got really hot. This particular day I think it was 97* and that sprinkler felt heavenly.
Tessa baby-sitting
And taking her baby for a walk around the backyard.
Jason was building a big castle and Tessa thought she would help.
But then she couldn't stand the perfection any longer and she had to destroy it.
Our little moocher. Whenever there is a vacant seat at the table with food in front of it, Tessa climbs up and finishes it off.




























No comments:
Post a Comment