Saturday, March 18, 2017

First Official Family Bike Ride of the Year

It has been SO WARM this past week and we are LOVING IT!!! On Saturday we took advantage of the 74* weather and went on our first official family bike ride of the year. It made me so happy. I LOVE going on bike rides!

Tessa's hair got a little static while riding in the bike trailer. Haha

I had brought a picnic for once we got to the park. The boys went immediately to the play set while Tessa sat down to eat. She was in a very sharing mood and made sure to share everything she had with others.

Bennett taking a quick minute to wolf down a sandwich before running off to play some more.

Cooper saw me coming with the camera and started dodging me thinking he was so hilarious. He was pretty funny. :)

Cooper grabbing a quick bite too.

Tessa was sharing her fruit snacks with her daddy. It was so sweet. Normally those fruit snacks are very well protected and NOT shared.

I am looking forward to many more bike rides to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment