Feb. 14, 2017
We are driving in the car and out of the blue Cooper tells me from the back seat: “I had a bad day.”
Me: You had a bad day? Why?
C: my friends messed up my life
(He hasn’t seen any of his friends today, so I am not sure how they could have possibly messed up his life. But he went on a long explanation that I couldn’t understand most of. But I DID pick up that one of them apparently tried to eat his shoe and he told him not to. I am guessing he had a strange dream and it felt real to him. :)
Feb. 16, 2017
*fire truck zooms by*
C: Mom! Let’s follow it!
Me: No, we need to let them do their job.
B: To give the peoples some candy?
Yes, Bennett. They had a candy emergency. (Every year Santa rides around the neighborhoods on a fire truck throwing out candy for all the kids. And there is a 4th of July parade with firetrucks throwing out candy. So the kids are pretty convinced that is the purpose of fire trucks now.)
Feb. 27, 2017
Bennett woke up this morning and the first thing he tells me is: “I took a good nap!” Yes…. it was all night long! Haha
March 3, 2017
Bennett and I are racing to see who can go potty faster. Bennett finishes first.
B: I beat you because you are very slow. Maybe you can beat Cooper who is SLEEPING!
March 9, 2017
I looked outside to check on Cooper and I see him with his pants around his ankles peeing on some leaves in the neighbor’s front yard. I ask him what he is doing and he tells me he his peeing. I ask him why and he says “because that is how my friends pee!” Thank you neighbor boys for this wonderful life skill… haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment