My kids wore coordinating outfits today (Crystal would be proud!) so I just HAD to take pictures of my cute kids. Plus it was a big day for the boys: the first talk in Primary for Bennett and Cooper was asked to share the 4th Article of Faith. :)
I tried to snap a few pictures of the kids by myself before church while Jason was at a meeting, but it didn't go so well... It was too sunny for the kids and they are horrible at looking at the camera anyway without Jason's help.
It started out alright with the boys being their usual cute selves with their classic hugging picture.
But once Tessa was thrown into the mix things got a little crazy...
Bennett is wearing the suspenders in all of these pictures, while Cooper is not.
I took about a million pictures in hopes that maybe one or two of them would turn out. NONE of them did. (Although I do love all the fun facial expressions. Haha.) So we headed to church and tried again afterward with Jason's assistance. Things went MUCH better.
We started out with individual pictures.
Cooper
Tessa
Bennett
Bennett was pretty proud of his "horns"
Jason is so good at distracting the kids with something right by the camera so they are at least looking in that general direction. For these pictures he was pretending to pour water over my phone. The boys thought it was funny, Tessa was more confused. But we still got a few decent shots.
Since I was coordinated with the kids, I wanted to snap a few with me in them as well. The kids were so distracted playing with other things at this point, I could only get them to come to me one by one. But I am glad they at least semi-cooperated for a few more minutes.
Cooper
Tessa was done smiling at this point so this was the best I could get.
I love this picture with Bennett. He was being the most cooperative with these last pictures so we actually got a genuine smile from him.
I love my adorable kids and how fun they are at this age. Thanks for humoring me, guys! You will thank me later when you look back at these pictures. ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment