One day I was about to make some dinner and then realized I didn't have some of the ingredients. Since I had already started making it I decided to load the kids up in the car and head to the store really fast. Once everyone was buckled and ready to go, I realized the car was completely dead and would not even turn over. So we decided to go on an adventure and walk to the store which was a little over a mile a way.
Tessa basically RAN the whole way there and back (more than two miles total)!
We had to stop and blow every dandelion we could find.
Cooper
Bennett
After we had some dinner, Grandma wanted to skype us. While we were skyping she knocked on our door! We were completely blown away and had zero idea that she was coming to visit.





No comments:
Post a Comment