While the boys went camping Tessa decided we should go to the Curiosity Museum.
Because it is summer break and SUPER hot outside (high 90s and low 100s) the air conditioned museum was PACKED. I think it overwhelmed Tessa a little bit so she was super timid and shy when we first got there. I think she is also used to following her brothers around so she wasn't used to making the decisions as to where we were going and what to play with. She would find the less populated areas to play.
This included hiding behind the out of order exhibits. But she was happy so Milo and I just hung out and let her do her thing.
She started getting more confident after a while
By the time we hit the waterworks room she was happy wandering around and playing by herself.
She progressively got more and more wet. Starting with her hand...
...then her hair...
...and then her face. I had to draw the line there. But check out the look of pure joy.
Yeah, she got drenched. Milo was so content to just be in the middle of everything people watching.
Since she was so wet we decided to take a walk outside to help dry off. The fish were all up against the glass waiting for food. Because of the heat I doubt they had very many people out there feeding them.
It was a fun little date with my girl.










No comments:
Post a Comment