We finally went on another bike ride this morning. It wasn't too hot (thankfully) but it was definitely a little too warm for comfort.
It was a little bright... poor Bennett needs to put his sunglasses on.
The boys
The girls
We always bike to this park and take a break. Today we planned ahead and packed lunch.
I am not the best at taking selfies, but I did get everyone in the picture!
Cooper being goofy. The boys are not big fans of the crust.
Tessa is fearless. If she sees her brothers do something, she thinks she can do it too. I didn't let her climb too high on this ladder but she sure gave her best effort. Poor Bennett was freaking out at the top. "Tessa, stop! You're too little!" So nice of him to watch out for her. :)
The stairs were much safer. But she would still worry me when she would stand on the very edge. I was just waiting for her to fall off.
Down the slide all by herself.
Bennett loves the biggest slide
I told him to smile and this was the face that I got. Cute kid.
Tessa was stressing me out too much on the playground so we moved onto the swings. She is in heaven.
Cooper
Bennett
A perk of having skinny boys is that we can fit two kids on one swing. And luckily Cooper didn't mind... too much.




No comments:
Post a Comment