Saturday, July 23, 2016

Porterfield Wedding: Ring Ceremony

After lunch was the ring ceremony.


Jaxon, the ring bearer

Kaylee, the flower girl

Here comes the bride!

The boys

After a few words of wisdom...

... they exchanged the rings.

And Mike was able to kiss the bride.... again. :)

All the kids were troopers in the heat. Poor Jane did especially great considering she had a fever.

I love Tessa's boots

It was a true Texas wedding so we had to pull out our matching cowboy boots.

I am excited to see the professional picture. I loved this idea.

Princess Penny playing in the leaves.

Like I said, it was SUPER hot with more humidity than we are used to in Utah. So between the ring ceremony and the reception we cooled off in the nice air-conditioned house.

Tessa hydrating. 

G&G Williams with all of their grandchildren that were in Texas. Tessa was not happy to be taken from me yet again and because Jane was feeling sick, she fell asleep on grandma.

Dad and Imy getting really into the coloring book that was made for the kids.

The sleeping Jane was switched to Grandpa Gerry. Because she was so out of it, she had an accident on his lap. He was so good about it, bless his heart. My mom scrambled around to find him another pair of pants to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment